"We Are All Cyborgs Now"
- We are "cyborgs" becayse most of our time is spent on computers/phones
- Children revolve around technology because it's all around them
- We rely on "external brains" (technology) to communicate, not much face to face communication
- We have a second self online that we have to maintain and people interect with
- Our values and cultures are being shaped by technology (evolving us)
- Technology is not adopted because it works but because we use it
"Big Mother Is Watching You"
- In today's society everything can be tracked by technology, sleep, steps, fitness routine, location etc.
- By 2018 there will be 60 million fitness trackers worldwide
- Technology captures data that used to be inaccessible
- In the future there will be more data which means employers will create more technology to tack data